Terms & Conditions of use
erealty.co.uk (website) is a trading name of Shriji Group Ltd (We).Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. For the purpose of these terms & conditions, the term ‘website’ refers to erealty.co.uk, the database on erealty.co.uk and any other website we may own or run from time to time that links through to these conditions.
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Shriji Group Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website.
- If you log on to or use any part of the website you agree to these conditions. If you do not want to agree to these conditions, do not log on to or use this website.
- We may change these conditions at any time without giving you notice. Please check these conditions from time to time for any changes. By continuing to use the website you agree to all the changes we make to these conditions.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
- Using erealty.co.ukerealty.co.uk allows you to search for goods and services and to contact the organisations that provide these goods and services. You are allowed to use the website and the results of any search you carry out on the website for this purpose unless this is not allowed under paragraph 8 of these conditions.
- We may limit your access to some parts of the website depending on whether you have registered with us. Please do not tell other people your log in, password or any other piece of information that is part of our security procedures. We take steps to prevent people misusing the website and to make sure that our rights are not affected. You are responsible for the content of any material provided using your log in details and password. You must notify us immediately if your log in details and/or password are used without your permission. We have the right to disable any account if, in our absolute discretion, you have failed to comply with these conditions, including if your display name is inappropriate in any way.
- You cannot use the website:for any unlawful purpose;to harm, threaten, abuse or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone’s privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or is unacceptable or damaging to erealty.co.uk;
to create, check, confirm, update or amend your own or someone else’s databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
to provide any kind of commercial information service;
as a source of material or contact data for any kind of marketing activity;
to tamper with, update or change any part of the website;
in a way that affects how it is run;
in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionably large burden on erealty.co.uk communications and technical systems as determined by us; or
using any automated means to monitor or copy the website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how the website works.
- You must not artificially increase the number of click counts or click-throughs for any advertisement or advertiser, including by:any manual means (such as repeatedly clicking on adverts or refreshing pages);any automated means (such as computer-generated search requests or similar devices); or
asking someone to carry out these activities (including by offering any benefit or incentive).
- Ownership of website or right to use, sell, publish contents of this websiteThe website and its contents are owned or licensed by the website’s owner. Material contained on the website must be presumed to be proprietary and copyrighted. You have no rights whatsoever in the site content. Use of website content for any reason is unlawful unless it is done with express contract or permission of the website.
- We have the right to investigate your online activities for ‘click-fraud’ or any similar activity. You agree to provide reasonable help with these matters.
- Material provided to erealty.co.uk
If you provide any material to the website (for example, by commenting on a blog, posting a review or uploading any other content including a video), you agree to grant us permission, irrevocably and free of charge, to use your material in any way we want on any website or otherwise (including altering and adapting it for operational or editorial reasons) in any media worldwide, which may include syndicating the material to selected third party social media and networking sites.After posting or emailing your material to the website, you continue to own that material, and you continue to have the right to use your material in any way you choose.Please choose carefully any information you post on the website, as it will be available for public viewing. By providing any material to the website, and for us to be able to use it, you confirm you and the material comply with all obligations set out in these conditions, and in particular that:
your material is your own original work or you are authorised to provide it to the website;
your material is not defamatory (that is, it does not damage someone’s good reputation), does not contain any material which is harassing, threatening, obscene, offensive, hateful, abusive or inflammatory;
your material does not take away or affect any other person’s privacy rights, contract rights or any other rights, and does not otherwise break any laws of England and Wales;
your material complies with all UK laws and codes on Advertising;
your material does not promote any illegal activity or discrimination;
that you have the right to give us permission to use it for purposes specified above and that such use will not infringe the copyright, database right, trade mark, privacy or other rights of a third party;
your material is not in any way liable to mislead others or otherwise be detrimental to or inconsistent with our good name or reputation;
your material does not contain any virus or other code that may damage, interfere with or otherwise adversely affect the operation of the website;
if your material is intended to promote your own business or services, you will clearly and openly state your association with the particular business;
you will not falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proprietary notices, designations or labels; and
your material does not contain any form of mass-mailing or spam.
- You acknowledge that we do not have a duty to publish any material you have provided.We have the right to:reject or refuse to post any material you have provided;
remove any material from the website, whether or not the material goes against any of these conditions; or
restrict, suspend or stop your access to all or any part of the website at any time.
- We will usually display your name with your material on the website, unless you ask us not to (as long as it is possible to do this). We may need to contact you for administrative purposes or to make checks on your material.If you do not want to grant us the permission set out above on these terms, please do not provide any material to the website.We do not edit, pre-vet or review any third party material displayed on the website. erealty.co.uk operates a notice and take down procedure regarding such material. If you believe that any comment or review does not comply with the requirements set out in paragraph 12, please notify us immediately. We will then review the material and, where we deem it appropriate, remove the material within a reasonable time.
- DisclaimersPlease be aware of the following:You use the website at your own risk.
We advise you to make sure you are satisfied with the exact type and nature of goods or services being offered by any organisations you search for using the website. We also recommend that you check the qualifications of people, companies and organisations offering the goods or services. We are not an agent for and do not give guarantees for these organisations or their goods and services.
You should not rely on the website for advice.
The website contains hyperlinks to websites run by companies other than erealty.co.uk. We do not control, and are not responsible for, any other websites made available from or through the website. We do not give any guarantees about their content or how they work. You access and use these sites at your own risk and will need to keep to any conditions of use that apply to those sites. We do not approve, endorse or sponsor any products, services or content you access or buy through these websites.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the results of any search made via the erealty.co.uk
erealty.co.uk does not offer any refunds or exchanges.
- As far as the relevant laws allow, neither we nor any other members of our group of companies, shareholders, officers, staff or other organisations connected to us give you any guarantees that:there will be no problems with how you use the website; orthe computer or server you use to log on to the website is free of viruses or other harmful programmes.
- Limits to our liabilityUnder no circumstances will erealty.co.uk or any other organisation involved in creating, producing, maintaining or distributing the website be liable for any loss including of:profits;
business or business opportunities;
savings you expect to make;
use of corrupted information; or
- If we do not keep to these conditions, we will not be liable for losses you have suffered as a direct result. We are not liable to you for any other loss whether they are because we have not kept to our obligations or contract, because of something we have not done, due to defamatory statements or liability for a product or otherwise as a result of:using or relying on the website;not being able to use the website;
any mistake, fault, failure to do something, missing information, or virus on the website or if it does not work properly because of incidents outside of our control such as (but not limited to) interruptions to communication and networks and circumstances beyond our control;
theft, destruction of information or someone getting access to our records, programs or services without our permission;
goods, products, services or information received through or advertised on the website or any links provided by the website; or
any information, data, message or other material which you e-mail, post, upload, reproduce, send, or otherwise distribute or receive using the website.
The laws of England and Wales apply to your use of the website and these conditions. We control the website from within the United Kingdom. However, you can get access to the website from other places around the world. Although these places may have different laws from the laws of England and Wales, by using the website you agree that the laws of England and Wales will apply to everything relating to you using the website and you agree to keep to these laws. We have the right to take you to court in the country you live in.You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- Contact informationShriji Group Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 09431215 and it operates the Website www.erealty.co.uk. All rights reserved.